- Trung Le, the fantastic education architect and thinker from Cannon Design (Chicago) also known as the driving force from the visionary The Third Teacher
- Professor Stephen Heppell, one of the worlds leading education thinkers (see Heppell.net)
- Ollie Bray, National Adviser for Emerging Technologies in Learning at Education Scotland. Formore on Ollie, click here.
- Mike Reading, Principal, The Oxford Academy
- Eddie Murphy, Technical Director, Mott MacDonald
- Aidan Ridyard, Director, Broadway Malyan Architects
- Some of the excellent inputs and videos will go on line soon - and be posted on this blog, so please do come back to check them out.
Monday, 27 February 2012
Learning - the future..
I was pleased to be able to co-chair an invitation only conference last week for UK Learning, the UK branch of cepfi. (Council of Education Facilities Planners International).
Hosted by the Manchester Metropolitan University, delegates included representatives from primary, secondary and special schools, architects, construction companies, Adult Education sector, Directors of Children's Services, an international schools organisation, Chief Executives of education groups, education consultants and also from the FF&E sector.
We were fortunate to get inputs from some fabulous speakers as we explored the issues and opportunities for education in the future whilst operating within context of today. Really interesting stuff. The speakers who challenged and motivated included: